Tattoo Removal, Pigmented Lesions and Skin Resurfacing
- The most powerful advanced laser technology for tattoo removal and pigmentation
- PiQo4 has high power output and the largest spot size on the market, which can effectively reach deep pigments in both new and old tattoos.
- Provides versatile tattoo removal that yields truly remarkable results as it treats a wide range of pigment colors, and has an adaptable energy matrix to ensure effective shattering of pigment deposits.
- The system’s four wavelengths signify an important advance in tattoo removal technology, enabling physicians to remove the nine most common ink colors, in a couple of short treatments.
PiQo4 harnesses the benefits of photo-acoustic/photo-mechanical energy. Very short laser pulses are absorbed into the target areas of the skin causing the conversion of light energy into acoustic waves that shatter the ink/pigment granules in a process that is fast and effective.
What Can I Expect for PiQo4 Treatments?
For Tattoo Removal:
- The number of treatments needed depend on the tattoo itself, the area of the body and the skin color. A treatment series can range from two sessions up to ten sessions and are conducted 6-8 weeks apart.
- Immediately after treatment, you will see a white “frosting” over the tattoo. The skin will often swell in the area of the tattoo accompanied by mild redness. The frosting, swelling and redness will resolve in a matter of hours.
For Pigments Treatments:
- Every treatment is customized to your individual needs. Optimal results are typically achieved after three to five sessions in 2-6 week intervals. However, you may continue to see improvements for up to six months following the treatment.
- In general, you can expect your skin to have a pinkish tone for 1-4 hours, and brown spots to appear lighter in appearance on the day after the treatment.
- During your session, you will hear the laser fire as loud, audible popping sounds, then feel heat over the general area of the skin. The treated area will feel as if it were sunburned.